Loyalty Points Program
Every time you make a purchase at All That is Heavy, you'll receive loyalty points based on your purchase amount. It's a great way to save money or reduce shipping costs on a future order. Or even better, let your points accumulate over time and then spend them in our Rare Records Loyalty Points Store
. It's also great for us because it's a fun and effective way to say "Thank you for your loyalty over the years! We sincerely appreciate it!"
Here's how it works:
- Earn 50 points for every dollar that you spend.
- Redeem your points in store credit -or- save them up and spend them at our Rare Records Loyalty Points Store.
- Registering for a customer account is required in order to accumulate rewards points. No rewards points will be applied to orders that are placed without being logged in to an associated customer account.
- Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, your loyalty points will be redeemable as soon as you have accumulated 5,000 points. You only have to spend $100 (total) to accumulate 5,000 points.
- If you have accumulated any points they will be displayed below and in your customer account.
- Loyalty points never expire. As long as you can login to your customer account they will be there for you to redeem (according to the terms outlined on this page).
- To redeem your points as store credit simply enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below. Rewards points are converted to store credit at a rate of $10 per 5,000 points.
- When you're done, a confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Once you have redeemed your points they will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount on your next order.
- Something to be aware of: Your points will not be applied to your account until your order has been shipped.